Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Why China agreed to call back its troops in Doklam?

Honestly, it is my own thinking. Since 2 months, there was a tension between the countries India and China regarding Doklam area ownership. Chinese media were threatening us saying that if we don't back off from Doklam which they claim theirs, war is unavoidable and China is going to win the war.




But suddenly yesterday, there was a report of China agreeing for calling back its troops from Doklam. I wondered why sudden change in their  stance?



Today I read on internet news that the mobile phone companies Oppo and Vivo are suffering huge losses in marketing their products in India.


I want to clarify that these are Chinese companies. Maybe people have realized that by buying the Chinese products, they are encouraging China in its evil work. Now it is a open secret that China is helping Pakistan military financially to fund the terrorist organizations who are waging war on India.


Even though people call it a diplomatic win for India , I strongly believe that China feared that it may lose a large market place like India if it goes on continuing its baseless and adamant stand on Doklam.


My conclusion -  - 

Everyone sees their own benefits .

2 comments:

  1. It's a unilaterallel view......people who see benefits r inside the border not on the border....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had started to write the article using the sentence "honestly,its my own thinking ". That clarifies a lot .

      Delete