Saturday, September 2, 2017

Kapil Sharma Show is going to end.....

I am in huge disappointment. My favourite television show The Kapil Sharma Show is going to end. I know there are other comedy shows running on different television channels. But none can host the show like Kapil Sharma.

According to me, he is the great comedian. His comic timings are unbelievable. He finds comedy in silliest things of life. This has to be listened in his own words.

I am a big fan of kapil sharma since the days of comedy circus which was airing on Sony. Then he went to colors tv channel to host Comedy Nights With Kapil . I followed him sincerely.

Again he came back to Sony Entertainment Television. Me too ! Nowadays he is being unwell for several times. He had cancelled the shoot of his show many times.

Now he wants to take a break and rejuvenate his health and himself. But I am busy thinking how can I spend the weekends without watching his show. I am worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment