Monday, September 18, 2017

Hardik Pandya helped India to win the match

I am a huge fan of all rounder Hardik Pandya. Yesterday there was a one day cricket match between India and Australia. India won the toss and elected to bat first. Hoping to watch Indian batting , I sat infront of tv at 1.30 pm.


Soon match started. In just in half an hour , India were 11/3 !! I switched off t.v.

When I switched on , Hardik Pandya and Dhoni were batting. They were concentrating on getting single runs. Soon Pandya finished his 50. Then he started to hit 4s and 6s.

I am a fan of Hardik Pandya since the days of champion cricket trophy final match against Pakistan. In yesterday's match also, he batted well.

I didn't watch Australian batting as the match was halted because of rain interruption. I have read in the news paper that he bowled well and succeeded to take 2 wickets of Australia.

I have also read that he had hit 3 consecutive sixes. I didn't keep the count . But my admiration for Hardik Pandya got doubled now !

1 comment: