Thursday, August 23, 2018

Grab the opportunity with focus on it.....

It was an ancient gurukula where students can learn from their Guru ( teacher ) , living with him . This method helps students to excel in every part of day to day life .


Once , Guru went for hunting in the forest with his 2 students . There they saw group of rabbits . Guru asked his students to catch atleast one of the rabbits . Both the students went on to catch .


After some time , one of them returned with empty hand . Soon the other one returned , holding a rabbit in his hand .


Guru asked them to explain their work . First student said " I tried very hard to catch the rabbit . If the rabbit I was chasing , was escaping ; then I was trying to catch the other one . Like this , it went on and I could not catch any of them ."


Guru turned to the other student and asked him to explain . He said , " I was focusing on only one rabbit in the group . I chased it wherever it went . Finally , I caught hold of it . "


This story teaches us the importance of focusing on a work . To achieve something , we must focus on , only that work completely . Nothing can be achieved by having multiple goles at at a time 

No comments:

Post a Comment