Friday, November 16, 2018

I visited temple and prayed to God Aiyyappa......

Lots of things are happening regarding Sabarimala God Aiyyappa temple entry to women . Just now I visited and prayed in the temple of God Aiyyappa . Here there is no restrictions for women to come and pray in the temple . Here I am sharing my views .




We believe God is everywhere . Why there is an urgent need of visiting the Shabarimala temple only ?


The feminists who claim that even they have the right to enter the temple , my question is all the women are not prohibited from entering  the temple . Women below the age of 10 and above the age of 50 can enter the temple . So there is no question of gender inequality.



Only in Sabarimala , this practice is there . People , including women , are following the tradition since many centuries . At that time  , it was not a problem . Now suddenly , why so much chaos ?


For a true devotee ( like me !) , it is not at all an issue to discuss . We have so many Aiyyappa temples other than Shabarimala . In other temples , there is no restrictions for the women to enter . Women of all age group can. enter and pray to God .



According to me , we must obey the traditions being followed since centuries . If we want to pray in Shabarimala itself , one can go after the age of 60 . No one will block our way .


As I said , I visited Aiyyappa temple of our town , no one stopped me from entering the temple . I repeat , God is everywhere , not only in Shabarimala . What is happening now in Shabarimala is just a publicity stunt not the matter of devotion .

No comments:

Post a Comment