Monday, December 10, 2018

India has won the first test match by 31 runs

Today was the last day of first test cricket match against Australia . Though I am not interested in watching test cricket match , the final day of this match was predicted to be in the side of India  .


Same thing happened . This win was possible because of the century scored by Chetashwar Poojara . He was the saviour for India in the first innings . All the top order batsmen were back in pavilion but he stood like a rock .


Indian bowlers were good with ball specially spinners . I watched the final day of cricket match as everyone was expecting India to win .


I soon realized this match is not my cup of tea. Though the target was fixed , there is no limit for the balls to be taken . So batsmen were happily seen playing dot shots or taking singles  .


I watched the final wicket of Australia falling and Indian players celebrating their victory after 10 years .


No comments:

Post a Comment