Monday, December 17, 2018

India vs Australia test cricket match 4th day

I am not too interested to watch test match cricket . But India vs Australia test cricket match is going on . Today is the 4th day . One day of match is still remaining . Australia has finished its both the innings and has given 287 runs as the target for India to chase down .


From today, match is going to be interesting . Like that I thought . 287 is not a big total to chase . But I was wrong . India started its innings and lost the first wicket for 0 runs !


The suffering did not stop here . Soon India lost its second wicket for 13 runs . That too Cheteshwar Poojara ! who was the saviour in the first match . Now Kohli and Murali Vijay are playing .

I don't think any Indian batsman will stick to the crease and play in this pitch . I expect the match to end today itself with India losing .

No comments:

Post a Comment