Sunday, March 10, 2019

Bumra's last ball sixer .....

Today is the 4th ODI cricket match between India and Australia . India has won the toss and elected to bat first . In Indian innings everyone scored . Dhawan scored 142 and Rohit Sharma missed 100 runs by couple of runs . It was the perfect batting track .



I didn't count how many times I had clapped by watching Indian batsmen scoring boundaries and sixes . My mother scolded me for my childish behaviour . But I am doing it when I am extremely happy .



In the previous match , Australia had scored 313 runs . I thought what a mammoth total . But today India has scored much much more . That is 358 runs!!!!




We have given the visitors a sweet revenge total . But out of all the sixes scored in today's match , the sixer hit by Bumra in the last ball of Indian innings is unpredictable . Bumra is the last man of Indian batting playlist . That too he came to bat in the last ball of Indian innings .


Everyone must had thought Bumra either will try to score single or get caught . Similarly he hit the ball very high ...... I thought it is going to be an easy catch for Australian fielders .


But no..... no..... It was a six !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment