Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Remixing old hindi hit songs

It has become trend nowadays in hindi movies . Remixing old hindi hit songs in their pictures is very common now . What is worst is film music directors are taking first two lines of old hindi hit songs and they remix it . Then what about rest of the song ?



The lyrics of those lines are not taken up from the old movies . That is something different , I can say ORIGINAL !!


Hindi movie songs of nowadays are full of Punjabi songs . It has become a rule that there should be atleast one Punjabi song , it is compulsory !!



My playlist in my home computer is full of such Punjabi songs . Out of them I personally like the song incomplete from the movie street dancer .




After listening to the remixed version , I downloaded the original one too . But I liked the remixed version than the original one .




That day is nearer where they will start remixing the remixed version of a song . Who cares about originality ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment