Tuesday, December 29, 2020

India has won the 2nd test cricket match against Australia

 I am not interested in watching test match telecasts . After India was all out for just 36 runs in their first test against Australia  , my decision seemed correct .

But second test is entirely different . India is in command from the first day itself . I didn't watch the match till yesterday fearing that same story may repeat .

But as the match progressed and india's win looked more clear , I started to watch the match today .

When I started to watch , India needed 58 runs to win with all the wickets in hand . But as I started watching , opening batsman Mayank got out just for 5 runs .

Then Pujara came and even he got out for 3 runs . I started repenting my decision of watching the match .  But skipper Rahane and Shubhman Gill succeded in hitting boundaries and easrd the tension .

Now India needed just 1 run to win the match . Australian fielders are not allowing the Indian batsmen to take that run . Australia anyway is going to lose , they should show some broad mindedness to allow India to score that run and finish off the match.

Finally India scored the single run and levelled the 4 match series by 1 - 1 .



No comments:

Post a Comment