Thursday, February 25, 2021

Can't believe . .. What is happening ?

 Today is the second day of 3rd test against England . As England had won the toss and elected to bat first , I didn't watch yesterday's game   . Also it is a day and night match . My eyes will shutdown automatically after 9 pm .

So today afternoon I switched on tv . That time India were 113/3 . Rohit Sharma and Rahane were at the crease . Sharma was 66 . I thought these two will score runs and will help India to post a big total . 

I thought like that and went to have my lunch . When I returned , I had a emotionally breakdown . Why ? India were 130/8 !

Just in a gap of 15 runs , India had lost 5 important wickets . It is difficult to believe . The culprit is spinner friendly pitch . Yesterday when English batsmen could not stand Indian spinners , I didn't imagined that next day itself out side is also going to have the same situation .

No comments:

Post a Comment