Monday, February 8, 2021

Why did I switch on tv ?

Today afternoon I was watching news channel on tv . That time , a newsbyte was rolling on the screen . It read England has finished playing their second innings and set the target of 420 runs for India to win . 

I thought now it is going to be interesting . Still one full day to play and 10 wickets in hand for India ! 

I changed the tv channel and started watching match . Rohit Sharma and Shubhman Gill were playing . But as soon as I started watching the match , Rohit Sharma got out !! 

I felt very bad . If I didn't start watching the match , Rohit Sharma would not get out . I did a great mistake . To rectify my mistake , I decided not to watch remaining match .

 Through news channel , I came to know that India were 37/1 when the match was ended .

No comments:

Post a Comment