Monday, February 15, 2021

Different from others.

 As I was saying yesterday in my blog ,India has put a mammoth total of 482 runs as the target to win for England . Still 2 more days of play is there . I don't think England would be able to score that many runs courtesy the cricket pitch .

In today's match , Indian second innings was highlighted by the century ( 103 runs ) of Ashwin . Ashwin is a spin bowler plus he can bat too . In the first bowling session of India , he has taken 4 wickets of English batting line .

Today he has scored a century . These facts many of us by this time ate aware of . I thought of doing something different . So I am writing about last batsman of Indian side , Mohammed Siraj . 

He came to crease when Ashwin was about to hit the century . When Ashwin had hit the century  , Mohammed Siraj was seen celebrating as though he had hit the century .

Not only this  , Mohammed Siraj himself had hit 2 big Sixers . It was evident that Indian side is tension free and so am I . It is difficult for England to draw the match also as still 2 more days of playing is remaining .

No comments:

Post a Comment