Monday, June 13, 2022

Etu porlu tojuvaru appe .....

 The title of the article is in Tulu language, which is my mother tongue.


As Tulu is a scriptless language , I had to write this article either in Kannada or English language .


Meaning :


Etu porlu tojuvaru appe .....


Mother , you are looking beautiful that I can't express.



We have a goddess Mahishamardini temple near our house . The temple is 1500 years old .



Recently brahmakalasha utsava of the temple has been carried out .


The event is of 10 days long .


Each and every day , priests were decorating the idol with different types of alankara .



That time I came across this song.



By hearing the song , my heart just melted up with emotions.


A child saying to his mother that she is looking very pretty.


Here mother is goddess and child is we  , the devotees.



Same feeling I get whenever I see Udupi Sri Krishna .



Seers of ashtha mathas daily do different types of alankaras to God . It is a delightful sight to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment