Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Be happy with your life

 Once sage Vedavyasa was walking on the street . That time he observed the

 chariot of king which is coming from the opposite direction .




Sage Vedavyasa moved to the corner in order to make way for the chariot to

 pass . That time itself , he observed an ant moving fast so that it must not

 come under the wheels of chariot .







Vedavyasa pitied about the ant . He somehow carefully lifted the ant and

 asked it what is the use of escaping from death? Who knows ant may get

 better birth next time . It is better to accept the death and pray to get a

 better birth next time .








Listening to that , ant laughed and said " I don't want to die before my

 death . My life , however it is , I am happy with that . Moreover

 committing suicide is not the solution to problems . If I am alive , I can

 make the things in a better position "




Vedavyasa was very much impressed by the talk of ant . 










No comments:

Post a Comment