Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Relishing the old memory ......

  Yesterday I was watching the photos of my college days.


I came across one photo where I was looking at something and all of my friends, somewhere else. 


I recalled the incident. 


It was our send off day in college !!!


As it was the last day, every girl had worn a saree. Me too.


We all have gathered for the group photo session.


I wear spectacles. 


Without them, it is difficult for me to see the things a few meters away. 


We all stood for the group photo. 


One of my friends asked me to remove the specs and then to pose for the photo.


I thought it as a good suggestion. 


I removed my specs and folded and held them in my hand. 


Now my condition is very bad. 


I could not see where is the photographer !!!


Every thing was blur for me without specs.


I heard some one asking us to smile !!!!


I was busy in locating the source of sound. 


I didn't come to know when the photo was taken   !!!!


Finally what happened was,


Everyone was looking at the photographer. 


I was seen looking at some other direction  !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment