Saturday, January 6, 2024

Kids are always kids !!!

 I was sitting and watching a quiz programme on TV.


It was a quiz program. Every question has 4 options. We have to select the correct one. 


Aniruddha came near me and looked at my face. 


I was totally engrossed in the program. 


Host of the program started reading the question. 


He gave 4 options. 


Aniruddha said Answer option A !!!!


To my surprise, answer was right !!!


For the next consecutive 3 questions also, same thing repeated.


Aniruddha was giving the answer. 


All were correct  !!!!


I felt proud of him. At this young age, he could confidently giving answers  !!!!


Even I could not answer some of the questions.


But Aniruddha had given correct answers !!!


My brother came back from the work and I said what had happened and praised Aniruddha as a child prodigy !!!!


My brother listened to everything.


He said, 


It is a mere coincidence !!!!


Aniruddha gave the answer to the first question as option A.


Answer to next question as option B.


And so on.


When Alphabet A, B, C and D are over, again he is starting to tell the answer again from alphabet A  !!!!


Surprisingly, whatever he said the option number,  all were right  !!!


Aniruddha was smiling at me  !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment