Tuesday, January 16, 2024

The most dangerous animal

 Yesterday I was reading a book.


There I came across this question.. 


Which is the most dangerous animal ??


I thought what a silly question !!


In my mind, names of some animals which I considered dangerous, have come up.


Like lion, tiger, cheetah etc. 


But these are not so dangerous !!!

 

I scratched my  head. 


It is the female mosquito  !!!


Even I had a good laugh. But reasons made me to agree. 


According to studies,  most of the deaths  nearly 5 million people world wide have died just because of biting of female mosquito.


Only female mosquitoes suck blood through biting. 


Male mosquitoes are happy in biting plants !!!


Malaria, dengue  and other life threatening diseases have come because of biting of female mosquito !!!! 


This record can not be broken by any other animal.


ಹೆಣ್ಮಕ್ಲೇ ಸ್ಟ್ರಾಂಗು ಗುರು     !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment