Sunday, April 28, 2024

Kids are always kids !!!!

 My nephew Aniruddha has a unique quality.


If he looks at the flag of a country, he will tell country name, name of its capital, it's currency and in which continent it is in.


Me and he always play question and answers game. 


I always ask the question and Aniruddha answers...... 


Question 


Which country flag has only 2 colours ???


United States of America 

Australia 

Japan 

Germany 


This is the question. 


Aniruddha listened to the question and the options. 


Aniruddha gave the answer   Japan . 


I shouted  correct answer  !!!! 


Aniruddha didn't stop there. 


He said  There are many countries having just 2 colours in their flag. Like...... 


England 

Bangladesh 

Switzerland 

Denmark 

Turkey 


...... 

...... 

...... 

He went on listing out the countries.......


My head started to reel and my eyes totally got blacked out   !!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment