Sunday, May 29, 2011

Don't accept !

                             Don't accept
One day, a man came near Bhagwan Buddha and started abusing him . But Buddha sat and listened to all of the scoldings with smiling face. This was not accepted by followers. They thought "Why Buddha listening to all the scoldings? He must give reply to the man "
The man seeing no reaction from Buddha, got tired and vacated the place. At that time, one of the followers asked Buddha why did he keep quiet? Then Buddha offered a stone to follower. But he didnt accept. Then Buddha said " I offered you a stone. But you didnt accept. So , stone is still with me. Like wise, the man threw tantrums on me. But I didnt accept. So, the effect of his wordings are still with him. It will definitely make him to loose his cool. Knowing all this, I didnt give reply to man".
Then followers understood the meaning behind Buddha's words. They also decided to follow Buddha's guidance in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment