Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fox and crow story

                                        Fox and crow story


Story of yester years-----------
A fox was hungry and was wandering here and there for food. That time, it saw a crow flying carrying a piece of bread in its mouth. Crow sat on the nearby tree carrying a piece of bread in its mouth..Fox thought of a quick plan to get hold of that bread ,the crow was carrying.
It came near the tree and started praising the crow like " wow, it is my good luck that I have spotted you. I heard that you sing well. I always wanted to hear your voice. Can you sing a song for me now?" . Listening to that , crow was very happy. It opened its mouth to sing. That time, the bread it was carrying, fell down. Fox was waiting for that and it ran away carrying the fallen bread.

Story of third generation of same animals-----------

A fox was hungry and was wandering here and there for food. That time, it saw a crow flying carrying a piece of bread in its mouth. Crow sat on the nearby tree carrying a piece of bread in its mouth. Fox remembered the story told by his grandfather and decided to follow it.
It came near the tree and started praising the crow like " wow, it is my good luck that I have spotted you. I heard that you sing well. I always wanted to hear your voice. Can you sing a song for me now?" .
The crow had listened to the same story told by his grandfather and decided to change the climax part of it. It kept the piece of bread it was carrying on its mouth , on the branch of the tree it was sitting and started to sing. Unable to listen to the song, fox ran away.
While it was running, fox was heard saying " Grandfather's story didnt work here". Listening to that, crow said " but the idea told by  my grandfather worked well now !" .


No comments:

Post a Comment