Saturday, August 25, 2012

Me and monkeys

                                        Me and monkeys

Today, when I was sitting in portico, I heard some noise. In the beginning, I was getting scared. But now I am not. Because I know it is the sound made by monkeys when they are climbing the coconut tree and drinking tender coconuts.
I was sitting in the same place observing the coconut trees. I observed the monkeys going from tree to tree as if they planted the trees.! Then for sometime there was silence. I thought it must be the lunch break for monkeys. But I was wrong.
Soon, my waiting for monkeys ended. Monkeys got down the tree and came near me ! There were 2 of them. They are least afraid of humans. May be they are thinking that they have tails and we dont ! That is the only difference. I thought may be Hanuman of Ramayan was also like this.
I wanted to become their friend. But they left. I was calling. But listening to my voice, they ran away. I decided not to make sound when monkeys come to visit me, next time!.

No comments:

Post a Comment