Sunday, November 5, 2017

I am optimistic, there is improvement !

Yesterday was the day of 2nd T20 cricket match against New Zealand. I am writing this blog article with a great pain in my mind because India has lost the match.


It is a fact that we can not expect a cricket team to win each and every match it is playing. Still there is a series decider cricket match. Now series is equal at 1-1.


I am happy because my favourite cricketer Hardik Pandya has shown the sign of improvement in his batting form . He got out for a duck (0 run ) in the first T20 cricket match .

But yesterday he has scored 1 run ! Don't you think it is an improvement? I am optimistic about Hardik Pandya that he will come up with a match winning performance in the series decider match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment