Thursday, November 30, 2017

Rahul Gandhi is a brahmin !

This article is not intended to hurt anyone. This is purely based on my experience as a brahmin.

Yes, I am a brahmin. I don't need to tell anyone. My surname says it all. Because of my surname , I used to get teased by my classmates.

Yesterday , I was watching t.v. Suddenly a breaking news popped up. It was saying that Rahul Gandhi is a Hindu brahmin . These politicians will do anything just to be in news.

But what I am trying to say is instead of telling that he is a brahmin , if Rahul Gandhi says he is a dalit , then he would have been now a great celebrity.

I will stop the article here itself. I have read in news paper that police case is filed for abusing a person as dalit. In this country , you will get punished for calling dalit . But you will be called  a rationalist , if you abuse a brahmin by his caste .


IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment