Thursday, November 2, 2017

Impossible catch taken by Hardik Pandya

Yesterday was the day of 1st T20 cricket match against New Zealand. I was watching the cricket match. India did the batting first. Though Shikhar Dhawan scored 80 , he got out in the next ball.

I was expecting Virat Kohli to come to bat, but Hardik Pandya came to crease. It was a surprise . I was expecting Hardik Pandya to explode as India has already put a decent target.

But I was terribly disappointed by watching Hardik Pandya to get out on a duck ( 0 run ). If I were there in the stadium, I would have asked Hardik Pandya for the reason to get out on 0 !

But Hardik Pandya is an alrounder. When New Zealand started their innings , Martin Guptill  had scored 4. He was attempting to drive the ball to boundary , at that time , my favourite Hardik Pandya did a nice acrobatic dive and caught the ball in hand !

That is an OUT ! It was a difficult catch . But Hardik Pandya , as fit and fine he is , made it possible ! At the end , India won the match against New Zealand after 10 years , by defeating New Zealand in a T20 cricket match.

No comments:

Post a Comment