Wednesday, November 8, 2017

India has won the T20 cricket series

Yesterday was the day of series decider T20 cricket match against New Zealand , as the series was equal at 1-1. India has won the match by 6 runs.

I was all geared up and sat down infront of tv at 7 pm yesterday. But it was raining in Thiruvanantapuram , where the match is being played. 1/2 an hour passed , 1
Hour passed ... Still no sign of starting of match.


Indian players were playing football. Now it is past 9 pm. Still it is raining and even captains didn't play toss. I thought the organisers may cancel the play. That time itself , disaster struck .....












What is it????






????





????





????




LOAD SHEDDING !!


Power went off. Throughout Karnataka state , our district is the only one which is experiencing load shedding.


I was damn sure that power will not come atleast for 1 1/2 hours. I fell asleep.

I got the news by reading the news paper. My favourite Hardik Pandya shined. Though it is the match of just 8 overs , Hardik Pandya was not out at 14 runs. He had taken a wicket too in bowling !!

Please note :

I have written this article just to praise Hardik Pandya and his all rounder ability .

No comments:

Post a Comment