Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hardik Pandya got 3 wickets in yesterday's T20 cricket match

The result of yesterday's T20 cricket match between India and Sri Lanka was predictable. The way India has batted after losing the first wicket very early , is commendable. Sometimes Indian batsmen don't take tension during the play.


Yesterday everyone has contributed for the victory . Even though Hardik Pandya didn't get chance to bat , he bowled well and succeeded in taking 3 wickets of Sri Lanka.


I still remember the last ball sixer of Dhoni which helped India to post a total of 180. I didn't watch the full match as it is my sleeping time. I watched Indian batting . Seeing the target , I thought Sri Lanka will never be able to reach the target.


I was right and India won the first T20 cricket match against Sri Lanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment