Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I had underrated player Rohit Sharma

Today is the 2nd ODI between India and Sri Lanka. I had read in the news paper that the mohali pitch is also going to behave in the same manner as dharmashala pitch. In the last match , it was not possible for India to reach 100 if there are no Dhoni efforts.


It was suggested that the toss winning team must select to bowl first. I was expecting India to win the toss and elect to bowl first. But I was heartbroken to see India batting first. No prize to guess that India lost the toss.


Openers Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma are on the crease. Dhawan had hit couple of boundaries but Rohit was not interested in taking singles also.

Soon I got bored. I switched off t.v. thinking that India is not ready to take chance this time as it is a must win game. When I again switched on tv , Rohit had already scored a 100.  Dhawan was out .


Soon Rohit completed his 150. Now the real excitement began. Rohit went on to hit boundaries and Sixers. I watched the moment in which Rohit has hit 3 consecutive sixes !

Rohit is unbeaten at 208. India scored 392/4. This is Rohit Sharma's 3rd 200 in ODIs. It will be a Herculean task for Sri Lanka to chase the target.

But what I found most funny is Sir Ravindra Jadeja has tweeted that Rohit Sharma is the 2nd Indian to scare Sri Lankans. The first ????



????
????




????



?????





It's HANUMAN !

No comments:

Post a Comment