Monday, December 18, 2017

India has won the series decider match

Yesterday was the day of series decider cricket ODI match . According to me , lot of twists have taken place when Sri Lanka lost the toss and had to bat first.


It seemed a good choice to bowl first for India when Sri Lanka lost the first wicket for just 16 runs. But the next batsman went on scoring runs. My favourite Hardik Pandya was bowling an over . In that over , Sri Lanka batsman hit 5 boundaries in consecutive balls . I didn't watch the match afterwards as I thought Sri Lanka may put a big total to chase for India.


When I again started to watch , it was the downfall of Sri Lanka . Batsmen were getting out quickly and Sri Lanka could able to score just 215.



This target India could reach by losing 2 wickets . Shikhar Dhawan scored a 100 .

No comments:

Post a Comment