Monday, December 11, 2017

I have got a tattoo on my hand !

I have decided that I will go with the flow. Whole world is in forward motion. Even I will change myself.


Yesterday I was watching t.v. There I saw girls showing off the tattoos they have on their hands and neck. I thought it is cool and new fashion trend.


Anyway I have decided to change my lifestyle.  Even I want to have a tattoo on my hand.

 But there is no tattoo shop in our area. My town is a small town and is very orthodox.


But what about my wish ????







Atlast , I found a solution !



I asked my father to get me a packet of Parle Bourbon biscuit . It costs Rs 10. But what important is we get a tattoo  sticker free !!!!


Isn't that exciting ???


As soon as I got the tattoo sticker , I made it wet and pressed sticker firmly on my hand.


Now I have got the tattoo of running horse on my hand !! It has different colours too.


I am feeling proud of myself !

No comments:

Post a Comment