Friday, January 19, 2018

Ants of my house are very unique.....

I am seriously thinking of getting a G. I. recognition for the ants of my house. I have found out that the ants in my house are very unique .

I always watched them doing marchfast in a straight line on the wall. My favourite passtime is obstructing their way by keeping my hand , cutting their way further. At that time, ants get confused by the new barrier on their way. Everyone can try it. No parents guidance is required and it is fun !

Recently I have read that ants come to rice grains but not  to the cooked rice. But in my house, ants come to both rice grains and cooked rice. Another unique character is ants come and have a first taste to almost everything except salt and chilly powder.

My mother is always seen  fighting with ants and making eatables antfree in the kitchen. The problem of ants is such an extent that now almost everything has found their place in the fridge which is the only place ants can not enter !

Ants come to milk also. I am sure they will not drink milk as we , humans do. But every time I see them inside milk vessel. At that time , my mother keeps the milk vessel under the turning fan. We must take care that fan must turn to its maximum speed. Then only this idea works.

Sometimes , ants will breathe their last by falling into milk vessel. At that time , only one way is remaining. Patiently sit down and hand pick each dead body of ants !  By this way , we can increase the level of our patience. It is one of the effective way.


If you are so desperate and not in a mood to do all these things , then just close your eyes. Remember God silently in mind and drink the milk or use it to other usual work. I heard that ants are the good source of proteins ! It has no side effects also !







No comments:

Post a Comment