Saturday, January 6, 2018

Hardik Pandya , the saviour ....

I usually don't watch test cricket match. Now India is playing a test match against South Africa in their homepitch . I have read in news paper that South African pitches are bouncy pitches and it is very difficult to score runs.


But today I watched the match just because Hardik Pandya is playing . I started watching after Hardik Pandya scored 50. He was very lucky that he was survived by the South African fielding twice.



Hardik Pandya is the only batsman in Indian innings today who scored more than 50 runs .  Hardik Pandya was out at 93 . But the moral boost he has given to Indian side , that they CAN play in bouncy track also , is commendable.



Players like Virat Kohli , Rohit Sharma could not do batting in the bouncy track. But my super hero Hardik Pandya alone scored 93.


He was hit hard in the stomach by a ball bowled by South African bowler . I felt the pain in my stomach . I am not joking. I really felt bad . But Hardik Pandya gathered himself and played and scored 93.


India finished at 209 and trailing South Africa by 77 runs. If it was not Hardik Pandya , we would not dare to imagine this much small gap of runs.

Hardik Pandya truly turned out to be the saviour for India today .

No comments:

Post a Comment