Friday, January 5, 2018

Comedy video I liked the most....

Nowadays I am watching comedy videos on YouTube. Now I am talking about the comedy video I liked the most.

Everytime I open YouTube , I start by watching this video. It makes me to smile and remember my college days every time.

It is the comedy video by JORDINDIAN.  The video is about the students after their math exam. I will summarize the video in few points.



1 .  It is the day of exam. All students come in and occupy their seats. One student was seen wishing all the best for the exam to neighbouring student. The supervisor enters and wishes all the best for the maths exam. Our hero was shocked by hearing about maths exam . ( he  studied some other subject ).

Once it happened with me. But I could manage as I had revised maths well in before .




2.  3 students were seeing discussing about the final answer they have got after the exam to a particular problem. First student said he got 31.5 as the answer. The second one says he got 31.6 as the answer. The third one looked puzzled and    said he got   4,926  as the answer !!!


This incident happened with me many times so I had stopped discussing about the answer for a particular problem after the exam !!!!


I am still laughing when I am writing this article. This video makes my day enjoyable .....

No comments:

Post a Comment