Thursday, March 8, 2018

India and Bangladesh T20 cricket match

Today is the T20 cricket match between India and Bangladesh . India has won the toss and decided to field first . Now India has restricted Bangladesh to 139 / 8 . The Indian cricket team is having inexperienced players as the star players are being rested for this T20 series . The Indian fielding was consisted of dropped catches . But as the target is moderate to chase down , India will definitely win the match .


I am writing this blog article to share my viewing experience . Today I have watched the match on DD - Sports channel . The telecast was so good that it didn't aired unnecessary and long advertisements between the overs .


I wonder why I didn't watch the other cricket matches on this channel .  But the commentary they are airing is in hindi language . I don't have problem with that . But it creates a problem when they say some figures ( numbers ) in hindi .


It is very difficult for me to make out the result . Also I don't experience the thrill I enjoy with English language commentary .

No comments:

Post a Comment