Saturday, March 24, 2018

I am watching YouTube fanfest 2018

While searching YouTube for my favourite blog videos ( I think they call it vlog ) , I came across YouTube fanfest 2018 videos .

Ashish Chanchlani is my favourite youtuber . Just because he is also an engineer . The YouTube fanfest 2018 was at Mumbai .

Ashish is from Delhi . I had a feeling that Ashish was little uncomfortable with Mumbai audience . There was Be You Nick , Captain Nick , Mostly Sane , Girliyappa , The Screen Patti .... whom to name ? All my favourite youtubers were present .

Still I didn't finish watching . All were having fun . I am also a great fan of Rikshawali , Shitty Ideas Trending , Harshdeep Ahuja , Sahib Noor Singh , irahulvohra , Popxodaily , LifeTak  , Super Desi People , Quick Reaction Team  , Filter Copy  , Time liners  , hottstudios  , Scoopwhoop , EIC , jordindian  , being Indian , rajat code , Lshokeen  , the viral fever , Firangi Pirates , OK Tested , Rishsome ,  harsh beniwal , hasley India , amit bhadhana , real shit  ..... list goes on .

My all time favourite is Make Joke Of . He makes animation videos . I like each and every videos he posts . Out of them Court room and Makaan Malik are my favourites .

By looking at my list , you can say that I am addicted to YouTube . Yes  , I am . To such an extent that now I have almost stopped watching T. V.

Inspired by all of them , even I am thinking of making videos . But I am not so much creative like above people . It is very difficult to make people laugh .

No comments:

Post a Comment