Sunday, April 1, 2018

Joke for April 1st

Today is April 1st . On this day , people play pranks on each other , fool others or sometimes they get fooled of themselves . Today I am sharing a joke which I had read long back  on a website called coolquiz.com .

Once a lawyer met a drunkard in a bar . The drunkard was very busy in looking at  something which he held between his fingers .

Lawyer got curious . He went near the drunkard and asked him what is he doing ?

Drunkard with a sad face , said " I have something between my fingers . It is yellow in colour . It is elastic in nature like rubber . But it is not rubber . I am confused in figuring out what is it ? ".


Lawyer got even more curious . He requested the drunkard , that he will have a look at it . After getting the thing from drunkard , even he checked it between his fingers and realized that whatever the drunkard had said  , is true .

 Finally lawyer asked the drunkard " from where did you get it ?" 


???




???




????













???








???









Answer was  " From my nose " !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment