Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Nowadays , people lack sense of humour ....

In this article , I explain how people lack sense of humour nowadays .

Just yesterday , when I was searching internet , I found this piece of poem . It is full of struggles of life and how people react to it. At the end , it turns out to be quite hilarious . I am reconstructing the poem in my own words ......





When I was crying , no one looked at me .....
When I was in pain , no one looked at me .....




 Don't you think the lines are explaining our daily struggles in life and the plain reaction of people to that ???




Now comes the climax which is the hilarious part . But by saying this to my mother , I got a nice lecture on how to be serious in life .





....




....




But when I fart  , everyone starts looking at me .....!!



I don't know what is annoying in this . It has just described what happens in our daily life !!!!



Seriously speaking , people lack sense of humour nowadays !!!!






---------------- ---- -------------------------- ---- -------------------------------- -



When I was crying , no one looked at me
When I was in pain , no one looked at me
But when I fart , everyone starts looking at me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment