Monday, May 14, 2018

I helped an unhelpful dragon fly ....

This may sound childish . But no work is inferior if done by true heart .


It was yesterday night . I was preparing my bed as I am about to sleep . I had switched on lamp ( CFL ) and also the ceiling fan as it is getting more and more sweaty during night .


That time , a dragon fly , must had got attracted to the light entered the room through ventilator . It started flying in circles throughout the room and near the lamp too .


I watched it for some time . It was so busy in taking rounds that it got hit by the blades of ceiling fan also . I guess it didn't hurt itself as it continued to take rounds around the lamp .



Now I was sure if I switch off light , its source of attraction will not be there and it will leave the room searching for another source of attraction . This is called logically thinking !




I switched off light and went to sleep . I didn't hear any noise throughout the night . I thought it has found its way back to outside .




But I was wrong . It was the fresh morning and Sun was rising in the east . Slowly atmosphere is getting lighted up . I close my window doors during night . I again found this dragon fly sitting on closed window door . It was trying desperately to pass through the window as it is seeing light outside .



It was hitting itself hard to closed window door thinking that it is open . But it was not . I think it is trying since early in the morning to get out .



I thought soon it will find its way to go out by itself . Anyway ventilator is still open . Just it need to fly upward . That's it !


But I was wrong . It is still trying to move out through the window door . It is trying desperately since long time . Now it has become weak doing failed attempts . Now it is just sitting on window plane .



I thought it may not be possible for it to find its way out . I felt very sorry . If it is having intelligent brain like us , humans , by now it would have found its way out . But it don't have thinking power .



I decided to do something fast , that will help the dragon fly to move out . Anyway it was sitting on window plane already . If I open the window , it will surely fly outside . Great thinking !



I slowly opened the window door without disturbing it . I said to dragon fly , " Jaa , Simraan jaa . Jeele apni zindagi ".



But to my surprise , it didn't move a bit . I had opened the window fully . I waited for some time . I thought it has become weak doing its failed attempts to go out . It needs time .


I was getting impatient . I looked at dragon fly . It is not moving . I decided that it is dead . My eyes got wet . I felt like crying . Everyone in this world has his right to live . They must not be denied of this .



I wanted to touch it . Just a feather touch . As soon as I touched ..... it flew away outside . Again my eyes are wet .... now because of happiness .



I am still feeling happy because I helped someone helpless .




No comments:

Post a Comment