Thursday, May 24, 2018

Backstreet Boys are back !

I am a die hard fan of Backstreet Boys ( BSB ) . When I was a teenager , I first listened to their song  As Long As You Love Me . 


I was watching the song when it was airing on t.v. . Frankly speaking , I was watching the song just for Nick ! I was having a huge crush on him .


Then I also listened and liked their songs , Drowning , I will love you more than that , Quit playing games with my heart , backstreet back all right , the call , larger than life , I want it that way , shape of my heart , show me the meaning of being lonely . I love to listen to all of their songs .


After their album Millennium , I didn't listen to their songs . I don't like listening to other pop singer's song . Today just now , I came across their new song don't go breaking my heart .


All these years passed by , they have become old . But their voice is still the same as it was 18 years ago , when I first listened to their song .



I hope this song is also going to get popular as their earlier songs .



No comments:

Post a Comment