Monday, November 21, 2022

Kids are always kids !!!

 Yesterday I remembered this incident.




This incident happened 7 years back.





That time my nephew Anirudh was 3 year old .






That day I was sitting on sofa and having a look at the photos of my brother 's wedding.





Anirudh came near me and peeped at what I am looking at. 






By looking at the photos, he was curious to know what was the occasion?






I said it was his parents wedding.







With lots of interest, he was looking at the photos. 






We have finished seeing the photos. 






Now I thought of teasing Aniruddha. 







I said, " everyone is present in the wedding. Only you are missing in the photos."!!!! 








He was silent for a while.  Then he again started looking at the photos. 








I was closely watching his expression. 







Soon his eyes were filled with tears!!! 








He just went near his mother and asked her why she didn't call him for the wedding  ????!!!!! 








Somehow my sister in law managed to pacify him. 







Now Aniruddha is 10 years old and he knows that he was not born at the time of wedding of his parents !!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment