Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Koun Banega Karodpati question

 This question was asked by Amitabh Bachchan ( AB ) to contestant.


AB :  How many states are there in India which start with letter ' A ' in their name?


Your options are  a. 1    b. 2   c. 3   d. 4



I started to list out the states starting from letter '  A  '. They are


Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh,  Assam. 


Totally there are 3 states. So answer is option c. 


Contestant did her mental calculations and said it is 3 and asked AB to lock the answer. 


That time, AB tried to confuse. 


AB :  Did you think of Andaman and Nicobar  ? 


By listening to that, I thought contestant is going to lose as there are 4 states starting with letter ' A '. 


But I was wrong. 


Contestant : Sir, Andaman and Nicobar are the union territory. Not a state. 


Listening to that , I was ashamed of my foolishness. AB was trying to confuse the contestant. But she was clever and didn't fall for it. 


Finally, AB said there are 3 states starting with letter ' A.' 


After all these, AB asked the viewers a question. 


What are the name of the states starting with letter ' M '?  


I started calculating. AB said there are total 5 of them. 


Here is my answer - - - - - 


1. Maharashtra 

2. Madhya Pradesh 

3. Meghalaya 

4. Manipur 

5. Mizoram 


I have taken the help of Google for getting the answer. Anyway I am not participating in Koun Banega Karodpati program  !!!! 

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment