Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Smashing Virat Kohli

 Yesterday was the first one day International cricket match between India and Sri Lanka.


Sri Lanka was bowling and India batted first.


India has taken a  good advantage of batting first and scored 373 runs in 50 overs !!!


I am used to watch the T20 matches. Nowadays I feel bored to watch a 50 over match from the beginning.


I started to watch from the 42 over. 


That time Virat Kohli was batting and had scored 92.


Hardik Pandya was out. 


Virat Kohli reached his 100 by smashing boundaries and sixes. 


His hundred came just in 80 balls. 


He was out after scoring 113 runs.


After a long time, smashing Virat Kohli is seen. 


Chasing 373 runs is not an easy task.


Before the start of the innings, Sri Lankan batsmen were getting prepared to lose the game .


I don't think  Sri Lanka with their 10 wickets also, would be able to surpass the total of India. 


I thought its better to go to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment