Saturday, January 14, 2023

What was the wish of donkey ?

There were two donkeys in the village .




One was serving a washer man. Another was a donkey living in street.




First donkey though it was well fed, it was not happy.




One fine morning, it met the second donkey in the street. 




Both of them started sharing their feelings with each other.




Second donkey was happy with its life. 




Living under no one's control, it was leading the life as it wants. 




But the life of first donkey is full of difficulties. 




Whatever and how much its owner is feeding it, it has to eat that.




Whatever its owner is tying on its back, that much it has to carry. 




Sometimes it has fallen down , not able to bear the load on its back




But it's owner mercilessly beated the donkey black and blue.





First donkey literally cried when saying this to second donkey.






Second donkey really felt bad for first donkey. 





Second donkey said, 

Why don't you come with me ? We will live a happy life

 together. 






First donkey said, 

I am tolerating all these with a hope. 



My owner has a daughter who is little naughty and prankster.

 


When ever he catches her doing pranks, every time he says, "

  I will get  you married to a donkey !!!! 





When he says this, he always points at me !!! 





I hope that day will soon come and I will be the son in law of

 my owner  !!! 



Then I can lead a luxurious life. 



Saying this, it started to dream about its future life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment