Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Kids are always kids !!!!

  I love watching Chota Bheem cartoon series on Pogo till today.

 

Though it is a repeat telecast , I don't have any problem in watching it again. !!!!



Now they are celebrating birthday of bheem. I remembered this incident.


Aniruddha had come to our house.


One day as usual I was watching the Chota Bheem cartoon series. 


My mother was scolding me for watching cartoon on TV whole day. 


Though Aniruddha also wanted to watch, he didn't dare to. 


Later that week, my mother was busy in the kitchen since morning. 


Without any hesitation, I was busy watching Chota Bheem cartoon. 


Aniruddha had just finished his afternoon nap.


He came to know that I am watching Chota Bheem cartoon on TV without my mother's knowledge.


 He rushed to kitchen and complained to my mother,


Again she is watching Chota Bheem cartoon  !!!


As my mother knows that I am not going to change my habit, she said to Aniruddha,


She is not going to change  !!!


Aniruddha was shocked by the reaction of my mother  !!!!


Silently Aniruddha came and joined me to watch Chota Bheem !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment