Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Kids are always kids !!

 I remembered this incident recently.


My nephew Anirudh had come to Udupi to spend his summer holiday.


One day, Aniruddha with his parents had gone out. 


I was laying down on the bed and was staring at the ceiling which is my favourite pass time. 



Suddenly I heard Aniruddha calling out my name loudly. 



I got up and sat down on bed. 


As usual, Aniruddha came to my room straight away. 


He looked here and there inside the room. 


He found a long chain kept on table.


He took the chain from the table and put the chain around my neck   !!!


He started dancing saying,  Marriage is over  !!!!


I didn't understand anything.


That time , my sister in law came inside the room and said, 


We just have attended a wedding.


There Aniruddha saw bride and groom garlanding each other. 


Aniruddha asked me what are they doing   ???


I said they are getting married and now exchanging garlands.



Anirudh is just mimicking the scene  !!!



After all these years, I finally got married to a kid   !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment