Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Kids are always kids !!!

 This incident happened when my nephew ( brother's son ) was going to LKG school.


Anirudh had come to spend Dussera vacation.


He was sharing his experience in school with me.


I asked him who is his best friend in class ??


He said Janabi.


I thought it as a weird name. I judged it as a Muslim name.


I asked him whether is she a Muslim ?


He said I don't know.


I said to myself why to divide the children on basis of their religion ??


I changed the topic and started playing with him.


Soon Anirudh's mother that is my sister in law joined us.


I asked her Is Aniruddha has a Muslim best friend  by the name Janabi  ??


She had a good laugh. 


She said It's not Janabi.





   Her name is Jahnavi  !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment