Sunday, August 11, 2013

Proud Alexander , learnt the lesson

                              Proud Alexander , learnt the lesson

It was Alexander , the great. He had conquered almost every part of world. He was named as invincible. This made him little proud.
He returned to his place. People were thronging to meet him. There was a philosopher. He was staying in the outskirts of city.
He was not interested in meeting Alexander. Fellow people tried to take him with them. But he didnt agree. This news spread.
Alexander too , came to know of it. He was very eager to meet the philosopher. Likewise, he went to his house.
That time, philosopher had sat infront of window and was enjoying the sunrays of morning Sun. Alexander stood infront of him.
Referring to philosopher , Alexander said " I am Alexander , the great. I heard that you didnt come to meet me after my return. Tell me, what do you want ? I have money , jewels everything. You ask  and you will definitely have it. "
Philosopher looked at Alexander . He said " Can you move a little? You are blocking the sunrays coming through window. That's all I want ".
Alexander was very humble after hearing this. He realized there is something else too in the life, than money . Money is not everything.