Sunday, August 18, 2013

Rain.. Rain..

                              Rain.. Rain..

It is raining heavily in my place ( i.e. coastal area ). It is raining so much that we have not seen Sun in past 3 days !
It is so chill here and also environment is moist. The chilling effect is not only to humans . I will list out who are facing chilling effect ---

1. It is our desktop computer. Not getting booted up. After I switch on the monitor, it takes 1/2 an hour to get open . Something is always better than nothing !
2. It is my father's scooter. It is covered with plastic cover too. But also , chilling effect it is experiencing is so much that it is not getting started. Finally , when rain had stopped , it had made to stand in open space. After that , it recovered and obeyed to kicking.
3. It is our tube light . Anyway , tube lights take lots of time to get switched on. . But this fellow, no sign of flickering too ! Now he has realized ( and we too ) that if not operated frequently, we must loose him ! Now everything is normal.
I had read in news paper that there is a depression in Bay of Bengal. Rain is because of that. I always wonder why there is no depression in Arabian sea?
Arabian sea is the quietest of all the seas. Besides, sea erosion . it is not giving any other problem. ( according to my knowledge ).