Sunday, February 9, 2014

1st Test cricket match between India and NZ

                                1st Test cricket match between India and NZ

Today was the 1st test cricket match between India and NewZealand. I switched on TV around 8 am and started watching. The target seemed to be worth of chasing and winning the match. After drinks, Rohit Sharma got out.
I didnt want to miss all the action as Ravindra Jadeja is about to come. As soon as Jadeja came, he started his innings with a 4.
I thought Jadeja and Dhoni together will help India to reach the target. Soon Jadeja had hit a 6 ! I was tapping my own back as I didnt miss these action.
Jadeja got out and I switched off TV since I knew the remaining batsmen are actually bowlers. I assumed the picture of India losing the match.
I cant stand it. If I further watch, my mood will get upset by seeing India losing. I changed the channel to some cartoon channel.
I again started tapping my back as my assumption had come true ! India has lost the game by 40 runs to NZ. Atleast they gave a tough competition.