Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ship ghost of "adaalat" scared me ...

I was alone in the house yesterday night. I had locked every door tightly as I was about to watch "adaalat" serial. I didn't want any distractions.
It was 8 pm already ! Hurriedly I switched on TV. The episode was about ship ghost. I was watching with no time to take breath....



Our gate opened with a "screech" sound.....




I heard the voice. I thought parents must have returned. With no intention to get up from chair , I continued watching TV...




5 minutes over.

...



....


No sign of anyone.


On the same time, there was a death .....






ON TV......


I felt scared. Then I heard the voice of some woman laughing loudly near gate...


Soon , I was covered with sweat. I could hear the beating of my heart.



I slowly got up from chair. I went near window. Slowly without noise, I opened the window.








There she was. Our relative whom I never met till yesterday , talking and laughing loudly over the phone standing near gate.


I heaved a sigh of relief and welcomed her .